Monday, May 6, 2013

5-4-2013 Twas A Mother’s Day of sorts


Herr Clink wanted,….. Hell, demanded I take her out for a Catholic Church sunrise Mother’s Day breakfast. SOOOOO, we went. While there et up with a Mrs. Patricia Grindel (widow) with a table set up in the Church dining hall selling her own books. This Lady is near deaf and blind and keeps right on trucking. Chatting with her for a few minutes she’d agreed to take some my books along and sell them with her own. Called “Patty’s Poems” they are entertainingly worth looking into. E-mail me if you’re interested.
Returning home I managed to wind up some fences in preps for the first Spring haying’s. Maybe three weeks away. I lasted until about 4:00 o’clock, sitting down I didn’t wake until near dark. Wasn’t to bad a day here.
Fernan

No comments: