Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Time to get back to order

Ample-much, hurricane Sandy had blown herself out, we've finally put this leap year's elections behind us. Obama has been elected President for another four years. And, I wonder just how much those folks along the Atlantic Jersey and New York coasts have worried about the next four years as much as they have the next four days.
Hopefully with the east coast storms are over with, and the elections have finally been voted to conclusion, I can get back to promoting my book. One the 1st things I must do is to make that ABC network appointment for thier TV spot. Also need to order more books as my supply is running low.
Rat now I've got to put my act together for another day. Get up and get out of here. Need to grind grain, then put baler away with nobody watching my back. Nuts!
"Rainbows."
Fernan

No comments: