Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nerve’s failure

I’ve asked Frieda how she was doing or had even done this mornings and the rest of the day? All I got in return was “Duh?” Okay, so much for her. As for myself, I had a good night’s sleep as far as it went. Then woke up with a back ache. So, I hit my Tylenol bottle on the way out the door. Dressed and was ready to roll when Juan called and we went to pick-up our wholesale grub. Getting back had lunch, finished that, and took off to bale yesterday’s hay cut. That finished we hauled it all in and wrapped it. It were between the loading and the hay and hauling it down the road one of my nerves either short circuited or opened my right ankle letting me down. Crapola! Luckily Ugly truck present, inside were my walking canes. I needed them to hold me up the last of the afternoon. The hay wrapped it was a reluctant quitting time for me. So much daylight left and I had to give up the rest of the day. Nuts! And get off my foot. (grumble, grumble, growl, growl) Lollipops Fernan

No comments: