Monday, May 21, 2012

Sleep

This day the first after having lived a tougher one yesterday I wake an hour later than my norm. so sore it took me another hour to open my eyes for sorting my meds. I waited an hour, had corn flakes for breakfast while sitting on another icepack, and fell back asleep. I didn’t wake up until near 1:00PM. Fillip managed to find enough to keep himself busy in my absence. Once wakened a 2nd time had a cold lunch and hit the road. Picking up supplements and an empty feed wagon, we had a grinding to attend to. And at just about that moment we’d started the tractor’s PTO it started to sprinkle also cooling the scene down at the same time. The grind finished, the feed filled wagon delivered and spotted, we were off for the supermarket for milk and ice cream. On our turnaround way home we’d stopped for some honest to goodness farm fresh eggs. Regardless all the night’s and morning’s sleep I’ve had, supper eatened, I’m once again ready for a traditional horizontal position in bed. “Rainbows.” Fernan

No comments: