Monday, February 1, 2010

My heart ain’t in it……

……while I continue trying my best to clean house. What I need to do here is close my eyes and just plainly chuck the junk and stuff we haven’t looked at for the last 15 yrs in the trash. Be easier squeezing more dishes or pantry supplies upon their rightful shelves in the once over crowded kitchen cabinets.
Came upon one spectacular find. A late 1920’s electric light fixture I had forgotten I put up on a top shelf, originally meant for over the kitchen sink. Sure glad I found that light fixture. Now, I no longer need keep my eyes open for it.
Found veterinary supplies scattered in three places. I thing I could use some wire baskets for repacking just one of the cabinets. One wire basket for healthy animal supplies.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I just hate it when somebody tells me "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it, too". Damn right! What good is cake if a body can't eat it? BGKC.
Fernan

No comments: