Sunday, December 20, 2009

Last Day Fall

Yup, today is the last day of Fall (OR, near enough for me). We’ve already had a taste of winter’s snow, icy cold, and chilly winds. (Oh, Joy!)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Got some good news today. Number four son has called and told us number three son wants to go home. (I’m chuckling here with a tearfull eye.) Sneak (4th son) is telling Fonzy (3rd son), “I ain’t taking you home until you can walk because I ain’t carrying you.”
The hospital and nursing home staffs are making progress in a most unusual way. This is rich. Fonzy is 45 years old and they’re treating him like a spoiled child. First he was put in isolation (no roommate). A few days later the TV was taken away. Some weeks later they removed the radio. Just recently they’ve taken his telephone away. Seems now that all his entertainment has been removed and he’s no roommate to talk, he wants out of the Hospitals. Glory be, I suspect this is more of a psychiatric than a medical treatment anymore (or from now on).
~~~~~~~~~~~
It were a good day today. I worked a little on the Tall Ollie. I spent most my time replacing the heavy duty Battery Charger/Starter’s stiff jumper cables with my old tried and true more flexible mobile jumper cables. Ohh, the sacrifices I have had to make for the good. (smiles)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, the Ollie’s front axles are spread not knowing which way to turn. and ready for the lengthened tie rods.
Photobucket
The tools made to pull a tie rod apart are seen on the tie rod laying on the near table edge. The tie rods lengthened are ready to install.
Photobucket
~~~~~~~~~~~
Now to get myself into trouble. I’m good at this.
Evening last and tonight, each when I had remembered something I wanted to say… Her Mostess had settled in and started talking. I looked up to listen to her speak and totally forgotten the words I had framed in my mind were gone. Damn, damn, damn. BGKC.
Fernan

No comments: