Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Day wild flowers.... part two

Taking my Frieda for a back yard ride these flowers are what we saw:
Photobucket
This tree was out near the Duck Pond. I’ve no idea what it is.

Photobucket
Another blossoming tree near the western pet cemetery. I’ve no idea what this tree is either?

Photobucket
These were the first flowers I wanted to show Frieda. The rest were come upon by happen chance.

Photobucket
We found these carpeting the ground in a couple shaded places.

Photobucket
I’m thinking these small blossoms either Violets or Myrtle.

Photobucket
I’m thinking these small blossoms either Myrtle or Violets.

Photobucket
These blossoms as like many others were facing the evening sun.

Photobucket
These cute little ones could be mustard maybe?

Truth be known I plainly don’t know what they’re all called if at least even any one of them. One thing sure we enjoy seeing their bright faces in the sunshine every year.

No comments: