Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10-7-o8 New Day/Life

I’ve been given another day. And, I’m wishing some folks around here’d let me rest when I need it instead of making a big deal out of every little something different I might display. They’re tiring me out. Now I’ve got to try and straighten out my meds taking routine. Damned if every time I wind up in that hostil place they immediately screw-up medication taking routine and let me out more screwed up than when I went in because it takes days to get the medications working as they should. First it’s the hospital’s routine the patient’s stopped taking regularly prescribed meds. Next it’s the frapping pharmacist routine, should IT gets the order, IT knows better when I should take my meds on time better than anybody else on this earth. It’s got to be cracked!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Look at this I don’t even know what day it is. I’m posting this and starting over if my painful head will allow me???
Fernan

No comments: