Monday, March 23, 2009

3-23-o9 Monday Blas

First thing this morning right in there with the sorting and taking my morning medications…. With pad and pencil in hands I was at a loss to write my daily note (my do list) to myself so’s I don’t forget what all gotta to do. Well what want to do without that once in a recent lifetime box of nourishing frosted, glazed, chocolated, cream and custard filled rolls beside me. Ohhh, How I’m suffering emotionally, hysterically within myself, another such event is another wholesome (my idea) lifetime away without them. (sigh)…….
It all reminds me……
…..the first time I couldn't get on the internet.
Helpdesk: "Are you sure you used the right password?"
Me: "Yes I'm sure. I had seen someone else do it."
Helpdesk: "Can you tell me what the password is?"
Me: "Five stars."
Then there was one of them earlier time‘s….
…..Helpdesk: "What antivirus program do you use?"
Me: "Netscape."
Helpdesk: "That's not an antivirus program."
Me: "Oh, sorry...Internet Explorer."
That wasn’t the worst of it…..
…..Helpdesk: "How may I help you?"
Me: "I'm writing my first e-mail."
Helpdesk: "OK, and, what seems to be the problem?"
Me: "Well, I have the letter 'a', but how do I get the circle around it?"
~~~~~~~~~~
Inquired this AM about hair cut. And it was approved. All I had to do was sit still for it. It’d take awhile, my favorite barber having to take a couple sit down breathers.
Everything was going just fine; until, a car had pulled into the yard. This caused us to do some mad scrambling. I in my nightshirt trying desperately to put on my bibs whilst trying to stuff my first garment in them with me. My barber had to find a skirt and blouse. Funny, I should remember we used to do these same things in less just a few years back. Coming to our door was a traveling Doctor and nurse the home bound. They gathered and took down Frieda’s vital information. Made arrangements for an in home EEG (I’d guess he’d said). And they were on their way. We returned to our my hair cut, without reducing our formal wear. I hope it was all as good for Frieda as it was for me. Well, the hair cut reminded me about our doing things together in a lot less just-a few glorious years ago. No having to shake short hairs out of clothing a simple brushing each other off was so much simpler and easier on the laundry.
~~~~~~~~~~
The morning having so much influence being eatened up by circumstance I almost celebrated lunch late. Grocery delivery right on time I enjoyed a baloney sandwich before reconsidering shop time. I still had my beard to have trimmed. There was no remaindering the good old days. (sigh)
Best part of the morning’s whole ordeal Her Mostess let me use the inside shower. I didn’t have to wait for a rain to shower under an eve, and that’d be under a valley eve were the gathered rain water’s off two meeting roofs makes a good outdoor shower under a domesticated over head water fall.
~~~~~~~~~~
Once I got into the shop I had a fair afternoon’s work accomplished upon the JD. That was right up until some minutes after 4:00 o’clock. That’s when I did my usual daily becoming brain dead moment. Confusion sets in and keeping tract what I’m doing become’s most difficult. Decidedly ready to come home my brother can find more ways to waste my time. I already needed a load of hay loaded out, then have my own chores to do, and tonight’s the night I nearly have to gift wrap our trash to get it carried away tomorrow morning. Finally home, medications taken, an hour’s wait before I may sup, I’ve got an hour and a half to do what’s required of me here. Gosh I sure hate being rushed.
AND, oh the JD may be ready for start up, warm up for retorquing down the head bolts for a second time, in two/three days.
This my day I’m ready to call in the evening’s last twilight. BGKC.
Fernan

1 comment:

Paula said...

Busy as usual I see, I mean read.