Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I brought a Sweetheart home

This no laughing manner, and did it without any objections from my first bride. I’ll bet my first bride think’s she’s got it figured, “With another female in the house he’ll at long last do some leaving me alone.” No time this early in my latest loving relationship to clearly describe my new adventures, I promise more news at e-lemon PM journal entry.
For now, hope all you folks out there….Hell….wish all you guys as much fun as I’m looking forward to today, tonight, tomorrow…….
Arizona and Utah ain’t got nothing on ol’ lucky me.
Fernan
~~~~~~~~~~
Sun’s trying to shine. We’ve winds trying to blow the farm away. I’m informed I need to grind today. Yeah sure! When it’ll come to chores what’ll or rather how much hay shall I give the ladies later today? They’ve been standing under my bedroom window on the lee side of the house and the lower barn most of the day.
~~~~~~~~~~
Frieda’s loosening up she’ll be ready in no time for her stationary Bike this Spring. As always taken an interest in her welfare I’ve also managed to pick-up a rowing machine for her Summer’s use. One great thing about these machines she can hop on one in the morning, go all day and I’ll know where she’ll be come sundown. Wish I could write the same thing if she should take up walking four miles a day. She could go walking a whole month and I’d have no idea where she be at.
~~~~~~~~~~
I’m within four inches having both ends of the JD together. I’m right where I want to add a couple/three/four/five parts on the water pump, add the alternator, and block before I close up the gap. Then developed an instant pet peeve. “Snaggle fraggle!” This isn’t what I was thinking but it’s what I said. “Snaggle fraggle!” I’ve got a bunch more parts to clean and degrease and I not only started sneezing my fool nose but it also started running like a runaway freight train. “Snaggle fraggle!” Coffee break deserved or not I took one.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inside the home front my two females aren’t, what shall I say, communicating well. While one has tried talking to the other, the first’s words are falling on the second’s deaf ears. I’m guessing all our individual pieces will take some time fitting together to make a harmonious relationship between the three of us under one roof. The old one having un-relinquished her seniority, and a younger one rather stylish and hot to trot, I’m afraid between them they’re going to wear me out. Gosh I love them both, I think. I had no thoughts about the younger one out right replacing the old one. I saw it as the younger more vigorous female a needed help to my first bride. Oh my, this is just one of the crosses a natural born husband must bear. May the Saint’s preserve me?
~~~~~~~~~~
Back to the shop I cleaned more parts without the threat of more sneezes and a continued running nose. These two discomforts clearly unmanageable trying to keep one’s hands in petroleum cleaning spirits. I did this menial work until I had found help for the feeding my ladies. Their appetites somewhat interrupted by ducking behind varied farm structures out the high freezing winds. I needed the help managing the hay feeder rings. The tractor useless trying to lift the rings without destroying the yet uneatened fodder I wanted to set the new bale on top of that uneatened fodder. Keith helping me, we got the feeding done in good stead.
I’s pooped an hour before sundown having putt in a good day. Tomorrow’s going to be even busier day. Have to grind for one thing. BGKC.
Fernan

No comments: