Monday, June 29, 2009

6-29-o9 Hay & Rain

6-29-o9 Hay & Rain
Hurricane season's here. Normally I watch gulf storm pressures coming up the Missississsisssippi valley to mix with western influences for my make hay weather guideinces. My heaviest cut thus far this year down, one more raking I could well have bare stemmed rope, my dried hay baling this cut could very well get me slapped via a Canadian backhanded wet low pressure system before it's up?
Arrgggghhhhh!
Again, body covered, covered and ready to go
***********
Holy Mackram, Tom’s called and has gotten my Ryobi (Crapoli) fixed and loaded with a steel blade I may start logging bull-thistle on some slower rainy days.
I also need to handily repair my 1 ½ gallon garden sprayer. I wonder if I could make it back packer convenient for spraying tree and brush stumps as well as weeds?
***********
I think up any more shyit I’m going to develop an incurable headache.
***********
Bro' running through Montrose hit rain. told me about it getting back at 11:45AM. 12:00Noon I'm on tractor. First bale checked 14, 15, 18%'s. Finished by 3:00PM. Had to drop two gears most the field. Had run low-low a couple tight bulked up corners. One rain drop half way across the field encouraged my resolve. another bale tested 15.1% and lower. I had them made. Rolled 33 bales questimating 22 3/4 tons by time they will have dried. Whew, thankfully the current baleing's done.
***********
Home for late 3ish lunch I offer to share a half can that fruit dessert with her, I couldn’t remember name of. Crazy woman laughed. I didn’t think it were at all that funny. So, she starts running down list: pineapple, fruit cocktail,…….. “No, no, no!” interrupted her, “Apricots!”
For crying out-load!!!! I get no respect?
***********
Does a hearse with a corpse legal in the car pool lane?
***********
Enough fun for one day, I’m signing out. BGKC.
Fernan

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

Cliff had to take a vacation day to get it done, but we got our hay up dry.