Monday, June 15, 2009

Animals

Holly is really settling in and becoming a family member. Della for the first time this AM didn’t take of in a blur for the basement when her and I encountered each other. We seem to be making progress. Slowly but progress. She’s already getting along with Holly. Am I weird being two legged rather than four? Animals can be as funny as people.
*************
Do this……
The next time you look at yourself in the mirror say, "I'm 20 percent better-looking than I think. " It's true. And here's the reason. While you're just looking at your appearance, others see your charisma, intellect, kindness, -- whatever makes you, you.
Author unknown
**************
Reluctantly went to town to make Ugly saving de-fine-ly legal for another year. As much as I paid for Ugly’s trailing dog licenses renewal the moneys paid should have also treated it to a Tetanus Immunization shot protecting me from poke and scratch infections.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damn, damn, damn, Frieda’s put together all the medical treatments trials and errors with what either fosters or dejects the assorted pains and their my mind’s stricken ends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stupid did/stupid does
After I had made Ugly all legal and proper for anoter six months I walked all the way next door the state secretary’s office and picked up a few things: food for cats, treats for Holly and myself, and a couple backed goods. The stupid did was opening some extremely heavily sugar coated day-old donuts, they were a bargain, and ate four (½) of them during my drive home. The stupid does them sweets generated the nastiest eye watering head ache I hadn’t intentionally done to myself in a long time. Blood pressure uncomfortably elevated, I’m paying heavily for my sweet tooth chomping way coming home.
Getting home I had a lunch simple enough only I had come to not feeling so good. Head throbbing around about a hatband ride line. Checking Blood Pressure it had climbed into the neighborhoods of 198 over 98 averages for the next four/five hours.
All I really managed all afternoon was grain grinding and that was late afternoon. I’d have left my day at that only Bro’ needed a can of gas, a quart ATF, and a new fuel filter for the 1850 Ollie he was broadcast seeding with. Having him taken care of I stopped by Loop’s for some power tool instruction, had a beer what set well calming me down relaxing my body’s systems.
Pork chops and strawberry short cake for supper the day cheated still closed with a forgiven end. BGKC.
Fernan

PS: Catch-up day for me dragging one field seed, baling the two fields I was rained off couple days ago, and bale my broken in six one mile perimeter passes here. Gonna be a full day. Thursday both of us must see Doc. Summer is such fun Where does it go when were having fun?
Fernan

1 comment:

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Fern, you need to slow down! That blood pressure is too high..