Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April Showers….

….continued rain is getting real tiresome. The muds aren’t deep but sure as the devil annoying. It’s like one day a week Ugly and I may come in and out, come and go, once without spinning a wheel and loosing traction. The barn down yonder is water front property again with it lake’s outlet the creek free running again; I must ford when I go to the barn. Arrggghhhh!!!!! And here I am, lucky me, when I’ve handily got my holey boots by the back door. The dry ones are out in Ugly’s care. Ya’s ‘spose they’s a may-west available on Craig’s list? Three more days they’s better be a lot of blooming flowers!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
“Son of a bitch,” through the wisdom of our Fedral Gobbermint ordered the airforce to buzz Nude York with Air Force One. If Nude Yorkers weren't already paranoid enough. Where's DC's flubisity hound's heads? Up their ass-is's!
This act is no freaking Joke.
Fernan
~~~~~~~~~~
Since Della’s arrival into our happy home last Friday evening, Sweetheart’s been in and out of the house twice. Better yet SH is giving my lap and I a rest this evening so I may type upon my keyboard in peace. Egads, it’s been four days and Della ain’t showed her face to me yet. From wherever she’d hiding she’d coming out sustenance and sand box use. Oh well, three days is usually the norm, so she’ll fit right in this place’s abnormal misfits. So we wait to see what we got?
~~~~~~~~~~
Looking out over this morning’s landscape everything looked normal and quiet. Nothing too awful exciting going on. What I wanted was a real needing me scene for my doning boots without drainage holes in them. So I went PT where I was advised I had week to go. I’m gonna like that! Getting back……where are they? Looking out across the landscape somebody found some mischief outside the bounded areas. It was the heavy boots time. It was also time to call up backup. It was a good idea anyway. First couple calls were fruitless. One last call Bro’ he’d be on his way. I could just see myself pulling him out of the mud. I might luck out if he displays some commonsense and with him shows up the bro for my first called candidate. I get a piece of wire a couple insulators, make three quick fixes all’s be set. The girls un realizing there were no fences beyond all their beyond. All I had to do was fix that original RR Crossing wires and they’d drive home none the wiser. With help of two more. We had what looked like a mob. Even with the help of one I’d no be out flanked. So the homeward drive went well. Only the girls all of a suddenly became dumb as to where they had come out from. That fence fixed I let them back home through the barnyard way-out-pasture’s gate.
More than ready enough for lunch I did it, lunch I Mean. Afterward I tried winding either a short or open wire in the fences. I found a couple. Slooging all to much mud I was through for the day. Came and searched the net for a plow I know not the name for it. Description, it looks like a right and left put together back to back. Use, drawn across wet fields surfaces it makes a temporary ditch for field surface drainage.
One shortened look around and I’m off to bed. Oh, one last thing the two cows (924 & 870) each trying to claim the attention of the same calf, 870 had her’s today in the rain. Now, she’s happy. BGKC.
Fernan

No comments: