Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First words written today

The first time I saw her, the one outstanding feature I had noticed of a lovely girl way back in 1949 were her soulful eyes burned into my memory. Loosing sight of her I had carried buried in my adolescences cobwebs those eyes until I had re-found her in 1958. Those eyes, the very windows to my looking into her soul have never hidden nor kept anything secret from me. In my eyes they continue to give her away while continually swelling my heart even today.
Fernan
~~~~~~~~~~~
And then but a moment’s thought for this‘n‘that:
Had got up, took meds, dressed, checked ladies, and no more new calves yet? (disappointment) Had oats breakfast, been to PT, pharmacist’s, picked up Mrs.‘s meds, came back, had coffee, thought shop and NPR listening?
~~~~~~~~~~~
About to turn right out the drive,…..ever mindful of the slippery sticky fingered activities going on everywhere,….I spied a red pickup truck in drive across the road, and somebody loading up the scorched tin off the recently fired granary. Pulling straight ahead I blocked that pickup. Whoever it was they weren’t goanna get by me. I had him hemmed in. A moment passed and an individual having just thrown another piece that tin on the pickup truck, he came around the vehicle to confront me. I was ready for him, seeing him, I spoke first, I, I , I said, “Hi Terry! Somebody’s stealing your tin and you’re helping him!”
~~~~~~~~~~~
I put in shop time messing with this’n’that getting absolutely nothing accomplished. Well almost nothing. We got me some haylage loaded out my feeding the ladies one I had pre-unwrapped when I brought the load home. Nicely raining I left the rest of the unloading haylage until morning. Feeling lousy I had had enough of today. Naturally wearing out parts of my anatomy a low reassure system hanging over head leaning hard on my shoulders enough hurting was enough. I’m inside, dried out, warmed and comfortably seated more than I should be allowed. Tough! I’m in my favorite ugliest chair leaning back, my feet up. It be nice if my favorite cooker serves my lazy arse in my chair….. I hope it’s supper I fall asleep. My already having to give it up I’m calling it quits for the evening. BGKC.
Fernan

1 comment:

Patria said...

Hey Fernando; thought I'd stop by and say hi. Just wanted you to know I read you now and then. Say hello to Frieda for me, k? Take Care.