Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day of litework

All numbers matching in a date, is that a good or bad Omen?
~~~~~~~~~~
Just did me a bit of lite work today. “Go pull a stump,” someone says. How’s one stump add up to six I’d like to know? theoretically this was the one stump, the first stump pulled out to be near big as a VW Beetle, the hole to dig it out big enough to bury two beetles side by side. Here it is….
Photobucket
There it goes
Photobucket
Then there were the five more keeping it company. They all added up to a full day’s fun.
~~~~~~~~~~
My next hay wagon’s wagon running gear finally freed, it followed me back home today after lunch.
~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch four hours late today, It was ate late. By time the supper time rolls around I’ll be ready for a beer and dessert. Well, that’s the way I am, flexible. BGKC.
Fernan

1 comment:

Paula said...

Thats one big stump.