Saturday, September 12, 2009

some lite readin

Terrible nights sleep. Tossed and turned all nite, awake three hours the longest stretch. If I should suggest I’m tired today, I am.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fust they was the reading “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus” book. Now if that weren’t informative enough a pair of comics have written “Women Are Crazy, Men Are Stupid” book. E-gads all this enlightenment is all to much for my already overloaded brain to comprehend. If there’s anything I don’t want to know, at this time in my life, are all the complications in my marriage simplified with my adventuress Herr Clink, at this long lasted late date.
I didn’t read the fust book, don’t plan reading second book either. Although, even if don’t get a Doctorate, I've (we've) at least earned an Honorable Mention.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tom by my side we took to simply put the 4-180’s reconditioned brake assemblies back together again. Holey crapola…. When I had pulled that brake drum off the side of the 4-180 tractor yesterday I had inadvertently pulled the braking axel some. With it dropping two gears deep inside the gear case. One of them a spur gear in a differential, the other an actuating spur gear to slow or stop drive main axle’s forward or backward movement. Sooooo…. Seeing as how I pulled a real boner this time, Tom and I immediately gave up putting anything back together, our setting about draining the tractor’s fuel tank into 15 five gallon cans. The fuel tank moved out of the way tomorrow will primarily expose the gear case’s top cover.
One thing sure, I’ll be glad when this simple brake repair gone a-rye fixing is over and done with. BGKC.
Fernan

1 comment:

Paula said...

I've read the first book and I think I even have it somewhere.