Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pay days

"Salary of retired US Presidents .............$180,000 FOR LIFE
Salary of House/Senate .......................$174,000 FOR LIFE
Salary of Speaker of the House ............$223,500 FOR LIFE
Salary of Majority/Minority Leaders ...... $193,400 FOR LIFE
......Average Salary of a teacher ................ $40,065
Average Salary of Soldier DEPLOYED IN AFGHANISTAN $38,000”
Our his/hers household’s present average combined financial contributions …………………….. $1,650 PER MONTH or …………………… $19,800/yr ‘till death do us part!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oops: Mad* Madeline’s surgery went well for her heart’s pacemaker installation. She may be in ICU for a couple/three more days them moved onto a heart monitoring recovery floor for an approximant couple more days before she‘s released to go home.
*mad….term suggests she repeatedly wants to go home. She had even tried conning her aunt & uncle into taking her home with them.
Personal note: Saw her picture, she’s a lovely creature. A real lap sitter candidate if she could ever be slowen, caught, and held fast. (smiles)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I near goofed off most my morning coffee clotching. After lunch I (we) got into working on putting the 2150 Ollie making a couple set backing mistakes. Nuts! Doing some of it over I believe we’re a-long our way towards getting it right. Today the intake manifold, tomorrow the exhaust manifold (again).
Having had enough getting the manifolds started correctly it comin’ on late afternoon I took it time to split for home. Along the way I spied the yearlings were out of hay. That was an easy stop on my way home. It was also a golden opportunity to feed out one of my baling mistakes before it drawn to much tease intensive noticing from any the masses. Then having done the feeding I goof just a wee bit taken to driving the tractor home. Aware of my mistake I about turned it and parked it where I had gotten on it, for I still need to load that field out.
My finally getting it right I’m home stepping into the house out of the rain. House was smelling good Frieda’s cooking. Then sitting down to peck away at this I felt tired. My feet up, eyes heavy, for my next trick I wondered if I could stay awake through supper until bed time.
“Rainbows.”
Fernan

No comments: