Monday, December 19, 2011

Invasion’s over’n’past

TG! The klepto drugies have come’n’gone. TG! Cleverest thing I could have done and it worked just hunky-dorily, I’d shipped Her Mostess out of the house over to her bestest girl friend's place for a day’s visit. And none to soon. Rat soon after I had returned home here they had come pulling into our driveway. With them they had supposedly brought up a load of more Fillips belongings. Checking some his bags they contained his Winter clothing he had thought he’d never seen again. He's delighted.
My grandson supposedly having made a deal for a transmission purchase had found the seller wouldn’t be home until after 6:00 this evening. He hadn’t a name, an address, nor a phone number. Well prepared aye what? My having explained Frieda's gone to another home for a rest. Fillip telling them she had gone to a close friend of her's for a visit. I’m sure they have plenty of bogus information to chew over on their ways back-home today. I had further explained we could not hang around here all day insisting we had work to do. Luckily Her Mostess gone they decided not to hang around for six hours I was pleased they had come and gone, real gone.
Fillip and I holding down the fort when they had divided some having moseyed into the house, our forces divided upon necessity, I came in to sit-out the house while Fillip unloaded his stuff. Sheesh! What a morning we had.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Home at near 5:00 on the dot I took my rattlers leaving the driving to Fillip. Gone before I had drowned my rattlers I can only hope the as I write this Fillip has buriedly himself gotten lost going after his Mother. I’m hoping his whole one hour round trip drive will get them home before midnight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our afternoon’s efforts putting together the new Oil House I finished laying most the floor. Fillip managed to nail in more blocking. Fillip had also….ah…..never mind! We did have a good time bringing that structure closer to usefulness with every hour we manage to put on it. Unfortunately tomorrow’s going to be another short day. Meanwhile I’m wondering when will I ever see a flurry of uncommitted days so’s I may have some uninterrupted days’n’hours to get something I want-done done?
“Rainbows.”
Fernan

No comments: