Thursday, January 26, 2012

1-26-2012 Suffering’s

Why must the afflicted suffer such trials, pain's; and, loved one's only capable of watching out of love.
A close friend, aged 50, near frightened to death under went heart surgery Tuesday last. Thankfully he's doing well. He will live. AND, I may continue to pick on him for whatever excuse I may conger up.
I daily watch my Frieda age more'n'more each day and am helpless to give her the old once upon a time good health back.
It took me five years to get over my father's death, his leaving me, my best teacher.
I could only cry for my mother her last eight days and celebrated her death, her soul finding peace when she'd finally gone.
I feel all these pains, especially little children who'd never had the gift of life to have really lived it. I think he worst parental pain of all comes upon us when we can't adsorb a child's pain. Words are most difficult for me to find at any or all these times when loved ones suffer and leave us. All, I may add is when her time comes, may all of the afflicted find peace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The little girl, 11 yr old Madeleine with her father will be profiled…err….blessed her survival the extremely rare disease she’s survived this last Fall’s months. I had worried and thought only good words for her healing. I shed a many a tear for this child. In payment for her survival I shed a couple more happy tears when she shared a hug with me some weeks back. It’s wonderful she may live the saved gift of life she’d been given.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I must now turn away from this monitor to whip away another tear. “Rainbows!”
Fernan

No comments: