Sunday, December 14, 2008

We’ve gotten some snotty weather here over night. Daylight coming a visual assessment will tell what we’ve had laid on use. One eerie sign, there’s been no traffic by here.
Laying low I’ve my menacing headache back keeping me company. At least today I was spared the aggravating sound effects of yesterday’s fortified misery’s additions.
I’m doing three things not exactly for them (it), but rather in-spite of them (it). I cut out the new prescriptions. I’ve gone back to my old tried and true taken the sharp edges off medications. And, lastly when it gets to staggering blind painful too stand up to I lie the whole frame down and out.
Latest thought coming to mind, while I still have one, I’m going see if I can’t negotiate a referral to the university hospital, only 75/85 miles away, more or less. I’ve got an idea I’m going to need some strong mojo for this caper’s thought.
Don’t feel like singing or dancing, I’m open to a better offer. Maybe another attempted nap just may pay my sofa’s admission price. BGKC.
Fernan

No comments: