Saturday, November 28, 2009

AM 11-28-o9 Write about what?

Sitting at my keyboard this morning havin’ been disappointedly left off the White House party guest list this week and yet feel rewarded a good night’s sleep which has dededelighted me to the point I may finally turn this daylight savings time lagging reversal around.

Having communicating numerous times with the White House thinking President Obama and I were just like this. fingers crossed smiley Pictures, Images and Photos imagine my disappointment when my invitation was evidently lost in the mail. I just find it unconscious-able the SS sould let in a rather leggy younger looking blond and not check upon my missing aged presents. shame on u Pictures, Images and Photos (shameful) Why! I might even had stopped by the door’s boot scraper for my entering in? I can be high toned that way upon occasion.

On the other hand, I hope this morning’s sleep-in has changed my sleep cycle. yawn Pictures, Images and Photos This falling asleep mere minutes after coming into the house is tiring me out. I mean this 3:00 AM waking morning after morning is also tiring me out. Hopefully I shall find a restful balance soon…..snoring smiley Pictures, Images and Photos

Well now, I’ve written something’s early enough I shan’t forget. Then nor shall I have to fight the sandman’s trying to stop me nor my get’em these short term memories brought back to mind to be writ this evening. BGKC all day.
Fernan

2 comments:

Paula said...

Cute smiley faces decorating your blog this morning. Sorry your invitation to the white house was lost.

Donna. W said...

Had I known about this, you could have had my invitation, since I had to RSVP and tell them I couldn't make it.