Saturday, January 10, 2009

1-10-o9 Copy Cat I

Warning! I’ve copycatted Donna before causing me to be my own blogger after her. Sooooooo! If this goes wrong it’ll be her fault all over again! (snicker snicker)

Donna said, “Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Place, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's Place so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!”

1. Which of the following methods of travel do you most prefer: plane, train or automobile? I’ve reddened the Detroit Zoo and House of David park trains, If I had a choice I’d ride the Canadian trans continental train both ways. I like road trips; so it’d be by pickup truck (I dislike automobiles). But if it had to be correctly answerd by mood it’d be by automobile.
2. What is the furthest distance you have traveled by each method listed above? I’ve had pilot training lessons, and unofficially soloed a P40 from South Haven to Grand Rapids, Mi.. Road trips I been to Florida driven straight south form Mi. up the east coast to N.Y. City and back home.
3. When flying, do you prefer to fly during the daytime or during the night? It’d Daytime, so may see the earth!
4. What’s Your Travel Personality?
I like to either get there post haste to play or take my own sweet sight seeing time leading parades on extreme rural byways.
5. If you had the chance to take a one-year vacation and spend that time traveling anywhere in the country you wanted by motor home, would you do it, and if so, where would you most likely wind up? If I had to travel via motor home for year, I’d want to see the New England states, dawdle in Vermont, ship the motor home to Vancouver, and totally enjoy a zig zag drive over the High Sierras, the Cascades, and Rockies’ . I’d like to sit-down/work visit a number of working farms/ranches. And, hit a couple seasonal fishing holes.
6. Do you have any superstitions or rituals you rely on before or during a big trip? I like to remind myself I’m having fun and know when I get there. There is no place like home. One place I could never go again over and about the many civil war and Indian war battle fields, for I hear the still unsettled the unsettled voices of the mortal spirits who had died before their time.

Patrick's place
http://www.patrickkphillips.com/2009/01/10/saturday-six-episode-248/

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I'm glad you copy-catted me, Fernan! This is very interesting.