Sunday, January 11, 2009

I tried only nothing done

Well almost nothing done. Been sorting undone paper work today. Wrote a pile of checks making our household broke and near destitute for another three weeks all over again.
Susan’s furnace quitting on her I couldn’t do nothing for her. Bummer. Furnace man’s coming out tomorrow with parts in hand she’ll need. It one of the later models what needs electronic parts. Bah Humbug.
Feeling much better lately, been working my way up to starting Spring cleaning the house early this winter. Remember, I purchased new shop-vac a couple weeks ago. Feeling this new burst of energy, I’m thinking maybe I haven’t been in the pink for some time. A couple little things need my attention. I get busy with these little things, the big things will keep me even busier so’s I may get more done. May not make sense but that’s the way it works for me. I even found my Santa Book today it’s showing up to make me feel even more neglectful my misbehaviors. BGKC.
Fernan

1 comment:

Paula said...

recomancThis growing older stuff just ain't no fun is it? Glad you are in the pink right now and feeling like doing some things. Lately I've felt better then I have in four years and then this lower back thing hits me.