Monday, January 19, 2009

A busy couple days,…

…a quite internet. Everybody should be well worn out, exhausted, kaput. What with Dr. Martin Luther’s birthday celebrations going on all over the USA today, that’s a lot of candles getting blown out. That’s just today. I’d liked to have met this man as well as another peaceful crusader Mahatma Gandhi. Both hero’s gambling their lives to lead men to freedom. Two men halfway around the world of each other peaceful ways moved other oppressing men to see the light.
Now add tomorrow’s presidential inaugural having so many people attending to witness the latest USA‘s 44th president. Once Barack Obama’s sworn to uphold America’s constitution upon the bible held in Michel’s hand, it’ll be party time. Lots of fashion changes from outdoor wear into luncheon wear, and changes into Inaugural Ball wear is expected this afternoon/evening/night, partying near likely all night long.
I hope you all had a good time when I’d have liked to read even one little word. Well Hope you’ve all had a good time as well a good time. See, I was twice as worried about all of who’s occasionally looked in and commented.
**********
Farm scene was slow and so very long. I got my pipe insulation, but never made it installed. About the time I wanted to do it, pain took hold on my spine and rattled the entire assembly of my beloved back bones. And, if that weren’t bad enough, those miserable lightening strike headaches have returned nailing my left temple spreading over the left eye area. My supposed return trip back down the road, I never made it. The pains had become so severe I had to get down to my “Fruit of the Looms” and lay it out for awhile.
Trying to rest finding some limited relief, I remembered I hadn’t taken care of th ladies. Crap! Reluctantly I had to get up, redress within the simplest manner I could avoiding more pain tan I must endure, I went out better than I had come in, and fed my ladies. I mst say I took no chances trying to lift and lower any 8’ feeder rings around the hay bale. Enough was enough. Unable to take more. Feeling poorly. I’ve got to lay it down again. BGKC.
Fernan

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

Fern, I always peek in. sometimes I give it a quick read, but I ALWAYS check on your new entries. I think everybody is sick of winter already, and it makes us grumpy and unsociable.