Tuesday, July 14, 2009

7-13-o9 haying continued

Hauled in hay all day and that is about it. Bro’ with Fillis went west or our hay. I went east, having use somebody else's loader. Grasses growing so vigorously east most likely will get second cutting. Some first cut hay still standing, some second cutting alfalfa harvested and put away. I’m (we’re) near caught up, second cutting growths looking good.
All haying finished for the moment out back I’m closing in on running the last fence adjacent the hay yard. Crop tending reprieve coming up may be my chances to install two new door assemblies front this house and get a few licks construction another hay wagon. Time for day or two to find 5“x10“ white oak main beams. Will use my seasoned ash for deck.
Getting in late, supper, and bed time. BGKC.
Fernan

1 comment:

Paula said...

Almost caught up but finding something else to do. You are certainly not a lazy man.