Friday, January 7, 2011

1-7-2011 Taken time.....

....that it used to do move fire wood. Wasn't difficult loading wood hauler parking it dead enter seasoned cherry. So that's what I loaded in two stints. Had to back that load up to the deck four times before I hit it just right. That deck instead of half half way around the house I think it 3/4's the way by today's calculations. Course Summer's almost here and I can pull it back around out front including the post holes. and re packing hydralically this next time.
Been toting wood for an hour now and the way its loooken I'll be lucky to have it all in before sundown tommmory night. Funny how a tea break looks so much more inviting than getting the job done for something stronger.
Well it's time go look like I think I know what I'm doing.
"Rainbows"
Fernan

No comments: